Sunday, May 22, 2005

Wrapping it up at the Experience Songwriting Project

Wednesday is the free show at the EMP for my song-writing class. It's also our CD release party. I went to see Jon Auer at the Summit School benefit on Friday night, and he seemed to be more relaxed now that the CD is at Discmakers. I'm really going to miss this class. It is going to be strange not going to the EMP every Wednesday night. I'm also going to miss having access to world class artists like Sean Nelson, Carrie Akre and Jon Auer. I am very grateful to have had this experience, and I do believe I have grown as an artist.

2 comments:

Michelle Auer said...

Jon had a really great time teaching the class as well! I wish I could have gone to the show last eve, but it was a school night. Thanks for attending the benefit though! We raised $370 for the kids! yay!

Tom-Speak said...

Thanks Michelle. I had a great time at the benefit, it sounded like a very worthy cause.